Shipping and Delivery Services
Thank you for choosing Reclaimed Leather where vintage meets elegant furniture. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of antique and vintage pieces that will become a part of your home for decades.
We take a lot of time and care to curate unique furnishings and decor rich in history and character. We pride ourselves on our top quality services including choosing the perfect piece, shipping and delivery and space planning and design.
Together let’s make your home a place you and your family can cherish for years to come!
Derrick Spain, Founder of Reclaimed Leather
We accept all major credit cards, cheques, and cash. We also do receive credit card payments over the phone.
Please read all item descriptions and our policies prior to purchasing. No cancellations and no refunds are provided.
LOCAL PICKUP & DELIVERY
- We use & recommend several different shipping methods including professional white glove shippers, Plycon, and FedEx for small items and decor.
- Our goal is to provide the most economical & timely shipping to our customers.
- For larger items such as furniture and lamps, all shipping is an estimate and shipping fees could change based on the destination of the item.
- Please understand that shipping large furniture can be costly and takes time and, depending on the shipper’s planned route and stops, may take 2-8 weeks.
- We have negotiated very reasonable rates with several white glove shippers, however, their transit times may be longer than others -note that we do not set up the shipping, shipping prices or delivery time – they are provided to you by the shipping company and we cannot be held responsible for rates or delays from a 3rd party.
- We will provide you all the pertinent information needed and the contact information to the shipper to obtain a quote. You will have direct access to the shippers. They will also be in contact with you, prior to making the delivery.
- The white glove shippers are all rated and reputable, professional antique and vintage furniture movers. They provide door-to-door shipping.
- After you talk with the shipper and provide your location/ZIP code, they will let you know how much your shipping fee will be. Your items will be prepped, packaged and shipped and we will contact you when it has left our facility but the shipping company will provide your tracking information.
- If you need your purchase “rushed” please indicate this and we will try to accommodate your request but keep in mind “rushed” shipping will cost more.
- Please note that after 30 days (from purchase date) if the buyer does not contact our shop or pay/arrange for shipping/pickup the buyer forfeits their purchase & item with NO REFUND or RETURN.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Returns and Exchange Details
There will be no refunds on any items, so please read all “estimated” measurements and review all pictures carefully. Additionally, ask any questions or concerns you might have prior to purchasing the item.
If the item is damaged during shipment, the SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE! The shipper is a separate business and they are accountable for transporting the furniture in the same condition they picked it up in.
We try to describe our items as accurately as possible. We offer high-end vintage at a great price. Once the item leaves our warehouse we cannot be responsible for how it’s handled. We package things very well for the journey. We do not offer refunds. Please raise any questions or concerns before you place your order. All sales are final.